ABOUT OUR COLLEGE
B.S.Channabasappa First Grade College has come into existence in the year 2005 approved by theGovernment of Karnataka and formerly affiliated to Kuvempu University, now is affiliated to DavangereUniversity,Shivagangotri. The institution has been advancing towards progress by leaps and bounds within a short span of time. The foresight of the management and the effort of the staff and involvement of students are the main forces working behind the progress.
Prof. B.S.Sherigar, Vice-chancellor of kuvempu university inaugurated the new building on 10th Jan 2008 andwhile addressing the gathering expressed his views, after observing the high tech facilities of the college, that impossibility was made possible by the management. Management works for the overall development of society and nation as a whole.
To make the institution a knowledge system that caters to the needs of the students to the present and future scenario of the society, business and industry for overall development.
- To develop students to contribute for national development.
- To aware the students about global competencies.
- To inculcate the value system among the students.
- To quest for excellence in students
- To promote the use of information, communication technology amongst the students.
- To create awareness of national integrity amongst students.
- To promote the skill of employment amongst students.
- To cater the needs of every stake holder.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COLLEGE
- Intensive teaching
- Seminars in class, group discussion, case study etc.,
- Hi-Tech facilities
- Training for the placements and proper placements.
- Special coaching for competitive exams and communication skills.
- Personal attention on every leaner.
- Attending the academic problems immediately to solve them
- The scholarships of different nature – Government, management and others.
- Personality development programmes for discovering better future.
- Seminars, Food fest, Management fest and Ethnic day, Inaugural day,Valedictory
- day,Sports, NSS and Red Cross.